Privacy Promise @ PRES-TECH
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us. Because of that, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you use our products or services in store, over the phone, online, through our mobile applications or otherwise by using any of our websites. This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by our company and business.
What sorts of information do we hold
* When you make a purchase from any of our websites, we do collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, contact number, emails address, post, payment address and details or when you communicate with us via social media. All such information is held on secure servers with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and we'll treat all your personal information as fully confidential.
* Information about the Services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and Services, and so on);
* Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password;
* Information about any device you have used to access our Services (such as your device's make and model, browser or IP address) and also how you use our Services. For example, we try to identify which of our apps you use and when and how you use them. If you use our websites, we try to identify when and how you use those websites too;
* Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don't open them or don't click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our Services; and
* Information from other sources such as our retail partners , specialist companies that provide customer information (like credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, claims databases
* Marketing and research companies’ social media providers and the DVLA as well as information that is publicly available.
Use of Personal Data by PRES-TECH.CO.UK
The Personal Data we collect is generally used to process your requests or transactions, provide you with high-quality service. The information we collect may be used to:
* Make available our Services to you;
* Process your orders;
* Take payment from you or give you a refund;
* Personalise your shopping experience, for example by understanding your location or how you use our apps and websites to provide you with personalised offers or shopping ideas;
* Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
* Conduct market research, either ourselves or with reputable agencies;
* For statistical analysis;
* Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume, the manner in which you consume them and how you shop with us, so we can serve you better;
* Find ways to improve our Services, stores apps and websites;
* Contact you about products and services from us and other companies;
* Provide you with online advertising;
* Provide for the safety and security of our colleagues and customers; and
* Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
The pres-tech.co.uk team would love you to be among the first to receive exciting offers and news about our products and services. We do this in various ways including email& post, but only if you would like us to. Don't forget to visit us online, in-store and via social media for other special offers.
Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you're always in control of what we do with your personal information.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
* We'll never pass your personal details to anyone outside the company for them to use for their own marketing purposes
* We'll only ever use your details to help you make the most of what we have to offer. That means things like:
1. Tips and guidance to help you get the best out of your products
2. News to help you make informed choices in the things you buy
3. Details of new products and services
4. Special offers
5. Or simply, to get your feedback
* We will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us.
* You can opt out at any time. All you need to do is change your Promotional Preferences in My Account. But remember, if you do ‘opt out' of receiving this information you could miss out on offers and news.
* We'll always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other relevant legislation.
* Please do let us know if your details change so that we can continue to stay in touch.
Sharing of Personal Data
We share information in these circumstances:
1. Order Fulfilment
* In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including PayPal) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment.
* We may provide to third party information necessary to process a transaction or fulfil an order you have placed with us. However, we give suppliers, and others involved in the distribution chain only the information needed to provide you the products or services you order, and we require them to keep the information confidential and not to use it for other purposes.
* We are not responsible for any information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
2. Service Providers and Contractors
* We work with partners, suppliers, and agencies so they can process your personal information on our behalf but only where they meet our standards on the processing of data and security! We only share information that allows them to provide their services to us or to facilitate them providing their services to you. For example, we retain companies to process debit and credit card payments, ship merchandise, manage our customer care centre, distribute emails, process rebates or analyse and correct or update our data.
* If any of these service providers need access to your Personal Data, we require them to use it only to perform the services for us.
* In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
* We also require that they maintain the confidentiality of the information and/or return the information to us when they no longer need it.
* Some of our service providers place advertising for us online, about our products and services and those of our retail partners, suppliers and third parties. As a result, where you have indicated you are happy to receive marketing from us, you might see online advertising that we have placed on the web sites you visit, or the interactive services you use.
3. International transfers of your personal information
In some cases Personal Data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) in order to carry out processes, including but not limited to e-mail communications and customer call-centre services. PRES-TECH ensures that Personal Data transferred outside the EEA will continue to be subject to one or more appropriate safeguards set out in the law UNDER UK Data Protection 1998. These might be the use of model contracts in a form approved by regulators, or having our suppliers sign up to an independent privacy scheme approved by regulators (like the US ''Privacy Shield' scheme).
4. Other Uses and Disclosures
In addition, we may use or disclose Personal Data in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorised to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect you, to comply with legal process or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Pres-Tech Companies, our shoppers, Subscribers, our employees or the public. This includes disclosure of information to control or investigate fraud. Personal Data may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger or sale of company assets or acquisition.
5. Choice; Updating Your Account Data
We give you choices related to your personal information, and numerous methods to inform us of your decision. Your choice to opt-out will not apply to your spouse and any add-on members. We will not send you promotional emails or SMS (text) messages unless you explicitly consent to receive them. If you wish to give or withdraw your consent or update your online account information, or if you have questions concerning our information practices, you may call our firstname.lastname@example.org , or Tel: +44 (0)203 3830170 access "My Account" if you are a registered user of pres-tech.co.uk.
Your choice not to receive promotional materials means that we also will not share your information with our providers of Services.
If you have more than one email address, you will need to make separate privacy elections for each
* Links to Other Sites
* Apps/Mobile Specifics
Before we collect or send location –specific information, we will ask for your consent. You may use our apps or mobile site without consenting to this and you may withdraw your consent by changing your selection within the app. Your general consent to your mobile service provider to allow (or disallow) location-based services does not automatically apply to us.
Providers who supply the technology necessary for us to provide the app may share in the receipt of automatically collected information. We restrict their use of Personal Information to the purpose of providing services to Pres-tech. In addition, you should review the privacy statements published by your mobile carrier and by your device manufacturer. Either or both of them also may automatically collect information. Pres-Tech does not have access to information you provide to or that is automatically collected by these third parties.
Our apps and mobile site may provide links to Pres-Tech service providers and other third parties (see Links to Other Sites).
6. Your transaction security
* Pres-Tech.co.uk is secure.
* We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide Pres-Tech maintains the highest levels of security.
* We have put into place technical, contractual, administrative and physical security measures in an effort to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control.
* Personal information we collect is stored electronically and may be combined with other information
* We also use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input during online transactions. SSL Certificate details can be found by clicking the padlock icon next to the URL. We may request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Information to you in conjunction with our security procedures
* To give you even more confidence in shopping online with Pres-Tech.co.uk, our checkout process uses Verified by Visa, MasterCard® Secure Code™, American Express, JCB and Maestro. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
* Even if you establish an account with us, we do not retain your credit card information. A unique “token” is substituted for your credit card number. If you become a repeat customer, you may be asked to create a password that you will give us instead of your credit card number, providing an additional layer of security.
* Online account information is accessible only by using a password. You must keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all uses of www.pres-tech.co.uk by anyone using your password.
* Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused.
* In some cases, Personal Information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in order to carry out essential processes. Intouch-Tech.com ensures that at all times Personal Information transferred outside the EEA is maintained with at least the same level of security that is required in the UK.
7. How long will we keep your information for?
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
8. Using Wi-Fi in public places
Using an unsecured network in a public place can be risky as unauthorised people may try to intercept anything you're doing online. We recommend you only connect to secure wireless networks that you trust, and to always be aware of the risks associated with using public Wi-Fi.
9. Use of PRES-TECH Website by Minors
* Some of our products have a minimum age requirement (computer games for example), and by ordering you are confirming that you are of the required age. Your age may be checked using an approved age verification service.
* If you are under 18, you should not provide information on the pres-tech website.
* Please note that we are only able to accept orders for a maximum of 2 PAYG mobile phones.
10. Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or would like to contact us for any reason, you can call our Customer-service Centre on +44 (0) 203 383 0170 or see Contact Us
11. Changes to this Statement
We may change this privacy statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of the privacy statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our privacy statement to make sure you understand how your Personal Data will be used. If we make a material change to how we use Personal Data and the new uses are unrelated to uses we disclose in this statement, we will communicate the changes in advance.
12. FURTHER INFORMATION
For further information about Consumer statutory rights, please see our Consumer Fact Sheet: U.K. Statutory Cancellation Right or visit www.adviceguide.org.uk.
13. CONTACT US
If you experience difficulties in using the website or wish to report any matter relating to this website, please contact us:
By phone: +44 (0) 203 3830170, By e-mail: email@example.com